Our Integration Services Group delivers our core service offering: SAP Integration Services. Our project teams manage all complex implementation projects including new core R/3 and IS-U/CCS implementations and ensure the success of these implementations through strict adherence to the following guidelines:
- The use of consultants with in-depth industry experience, systems integration knowledge and SAP skills.
- Structured project preparation and mobilization including a complete suite of tools necessary to execute projects and ensure that they are delivered during pre-implementation and preparation phases.
- Early transfer of SAP software knowledge and skills to client project teams. Our training, delivered by a seasoned set of experts, includes client team members learning hands-on system configuration and development work.
- No modifications of SAP software which ensures avoidance of unwanted changes as well as innovative and creative ways to configure standard functionality.
- Pre-configured solution components (documentation, design concepts and architectures) that enable rapid progress in the blueprint phase of projects.
- Use of user scenario maps in the blueprint and testing phases to pragmatically define functionality which is supported by SAP. We have developed a complete business scenario and process repository designed around SAP, which represents industry best practices, usability and business integration.
- Executive ownership, effective communication, understanding roles and responsibilities within the new environment and management of effective knowledge transfer are key change management principles executed throughout projects we work on.
- A creative and innovative approach to resolving technical and functional issues during projects. Problem-solving experience is critical during every phase of projects we work on including during design and configuration, integration, conversion, parallel run and cut-over.